Senior Administrative Assistant
Lake Oswego, OR; no relocation expenses authorized
This position is responsible for providing high-level administrative support to the CEO Mentor Coaches as well as some administrative support functions for the CEO office. The person in this role will primarily help CEO Mentor Coaches and their clients achieve success by providing detailed and high-level calendar management, strong customer service skills, meeting preparation, onsite preparation and travel planning. This position is also responsible for handling a myriad of administrative tasks in support of the CEO Mentor Coach and Client Relationship while embodying the 4 Service Keys of integrity, courtesy, client WOW, and efficiency by performing the following duties.
We work in a fluid environment where change is constant. The role requires the ability to be flexible and adapt to changing needs with grace and composure. Our culture is one of team-work, serving and respecting one another. We are self-starters and embrace working hard while having fun too!
The right candidate for this role is someone who exudes positive energy and approaches projects and challenges with a can-do attitude. They are confident in their abilities and have a calm, professional manner. This person will communicate frequently with senior leaders and their executive support teams and must maintain a high level of composure and a professional demeanor in all communications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- 1. Manages complex Outlook schedules with the goal of optimizing the CEO Mentor Coaches time, owns the management of the calendar to ensure smooth client interactions, project completion and the balance of internal and external meetings.
- 2. Coordinates travel including flight, car, hotel, creates travel itineraries and process expenses.
- 3. Anticipates needs, foresees and takes initiative to resolve issues that may arise by demonstrating good judgment, professionalism, and discretion.
- Sets priorities to ensure the most efficient use of time for the CEO Mentor Coaches.
- Schedule appointments and maintains calendar for the CEO Mentor Coaches.
CEO Mentor Support
- Completes client onboarding in an accurate and timely manner.
- Processes and manages client suspensions, terminations, and transfers
- Follows through on commitments and exhibits timely completion and delivery of contracts, emails, and phone calls.
Organization & Planning
- Schedules onsites/in-person client meetings and works with clients to select and secure dates. Coordinates site location and other logistical details on behalf of the CEO Mentor Coach.
- Works with Coach to determine material needs, including presentation materials.
- Books travel (including flights, hotel, transportation, and submits reimbursement utilizing Concur software.
- Utilizes logical, systematic, and orderly procedures to meet objectives/deadlines.
- Serves as strategic partner in helping to organize and prioritize projects and to manage tasks and meetings of CEO Mentor Coach.
- Proactively seeks ways to add value to CEO Mentor Coach’s time.
- Coordinates and plans special events, as directed.
- Continuously seeks knowledge, understanding, and skills with operating systems, procedures, and with general business information by study and experience.
- Maintains the appropriate degree of confidentiality in all tasks and communications.
- Maintains punctual, regular and predictable attendance.
- Respectfully takes direction from supervisor.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
This position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
Ability to perform essential job duties with or without reasonable accommodation and without posing a direct threat to safety or health of employee or others. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Effectively communicates, builds rapport, and relates well to diverse groups people.
- Accepts and gives constructive feedback, ask questions, etc. with grace.
- Acts as a team player and is willing to assist others with overflow, special projects, and day-to-day tasks.
- Multi-tasking abilities required, effectively manages and prioritizes time and multiple tasks/projects.
- Accepts responsibility and takes ownership of own mistakes while working effectively and productively with others.
- Self-starter, enthusiastic ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of the team, to ensure that the needs of the group are always met and that adequate coverage is provided to the group.
- Ability to multitask with accuracy in order to adapt and work effectively in a fast-paced environment with deadlines.
- Works collaboratively in a team environment with a spirit of cooperation.
- Displays excellent communication skills including presentation, persuasion, and negotiation skills required in working with clients and coworkers, including the ability to communicate effectively and remain calm and courteous under pressure.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university preferred; two to four years demonstrated complex administrative experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Building Champions, Inc., provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.