Anatomy of a Leader
We all know the importance of regular check-ups with a doctor when it comes to our physical well-being. But how can leaders ensure they’re operating at peak professional health?
Great leaders know how to balance both the “being” and “doing” of exceptional leadership. By taking a quick “Leadership Checkup,” we’ll walk through the key systems (head, heart, eyes, ears/mouth, hands/feet and gut) to help you diagnose where you’re doing well and where you need to focus some attention.
- A complete leadership physical, assessing your head (thinking), your heart (believing), your eyes (seeing), your ears and mouth (communicating), your hands and feet (doing) and your gut (intuition)
- Mindsets of successful leaders
- Key actions (being) and behaviors (doing) of effective leaders
- Implement best practices for improving your leadership and influencing others
- Explain what great leadership looks like
- Discover a process to evaluate your own leadership
- Build a plan to help improve your leadership (as well as those you lead)