Challenging Your Team’s Mindset
During times of uncertainty and change, leaders must fight to help their people and teams think well. Without focus and attention, our mindset can begin to suffer – and with it our culture and results. This virtual session will equip you to best position your team to thrive through even the toughest circumstances and seasons.
- Mindset: Understand how both beliefs and behaviors impact a team’s mindset
- Change: Help your team move through and effectively process change together
- Connection: Ensure teammates stay connected to one other and your purpose
- Conflict: Harness the power of healthy conflict to fuel better performance
- Assess their team’s mindset as it relates to current challenges
- Describe how mindset drives behaviors and results
- Identify challenges that affect individual and team mindsets
- Implement strategies for strengthening their team’s mindset
The strength of the team is each individual member. The strength of each member is the team.
– Phil Jackson