It Doesn’t Have to Be Lonely at the Top
There is no other position quite as unique in business as the CEO. The visibility, weight and responsibility are unmatched – and it can often be the loneliest position in leadership. No one else can understand the challenges or how to successfully navigate them – unless you’ve sat in the seat.
That is why we designed our CEO Mentoring program. Different than traditional coaching, this customized experience combines mentoring, coaching and advising to provide you with the perspective and insight you need to be successful – all from someone with hands-on experience to help you get farther, faster.
This fully customizable, concierge-style program offers the perfect mix of in-person coaching, observation, team development, executive retreat facilitation and virtual connection so you can have the greatest impact on your organization while still achieving your personal priorities.
- 6 or 12 months – with many opting to continue coaching for several years
- Session frequency customized based on situation (recommendation is at least 1 hour per month)
- Includes “concierge” access to the Mentor for real-time issues and opportunities
- In-person deep dive mentoring days and time working with the team included in program
- Integration of best-in-class assessments to facilitate deep insights
- Interviews with key stakeholders for greater perspective (Board of Directors, team members, etc.)
- CEOs and Presidents
- C-Suite executives of larger organizations
- Company owners
- High-performing leaders identified through succession planning
- Self-Leadership, Team Effectiveness and Organizational Impact
- Customized focus based on the client’s primary goals and the unique experience of the Mentor
- Powerful ‘outside insight’ from a highly successful former top executive
- Highly effective working relationships with key stakeholders including Board of Directors and major shareholders
- Executive team development, alignment and execution
- Succession plans implemented with excellence
- Creation of a dynamic and healthy company culture
- Solutions to the toughest organizational challenges
- Sound financial stewardship
- Strategic Vision and winning strategies to accomplish it through all market conditions
- Strategic Growth and sustainable results for increased shareholder value
Learn More About the CEO Mentor Program
I wanted a mentor I could look up to. My CEO Mentor shared lessons from his life and his experience as a way of giving back. He focused on helping me become a better person and a better leader.
– Roger Nielsen, President and CEO, Daimler Trucks North America